2021 SAME Huntsville Post Awards
The SAME Huntsville Post is looking to award individuals and companies (small, medium, and large) who exemplify distinguished and outstanding service to their respective professions and industries. Nominees will be evaluated by the Huntsville Post Awards Committee and selected awardees will be honored during the Virtual SAME Huntsville Post Small Business Forum on Monday, October 20, 2021.
Award categories include:
· Distinguished Service to the Huntsville Post
· Outstanding Contributions to the Engineering Profession
· Outstanding Contributions to Architecture
· Outstanding Contributions by a Young Military Member
· Outstanding Contributions by a Young Civilian Member
· Young Member Award
· Outstanding Contributions to Marketing and/or Communications
· Outstanding Contributions to Technology or the Engineering Profession
· Post Service Award
· Sustaining Member of the Year – Medium Size Firm
· Sustaining Member of the Year – Large Size Firm
· Sustaining Member of the Year – Small Size Firm
· View the Awards and Criteria for Selection
· Download and complete a nomination form [The narrative attached to the nomination must describe accomplishments as they relate to the criteria for the award]
· The Sustaining Business nomination forms can be below by clicking the Adobe PDF.
Submit nominations to the Awards Committee via e-mail to James Peck (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following subject line: SAME Huntsville Post Award Nomination.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2021.
Awards Committee Director:
Mariah Sargent (email@example.com)